woensdag 3 oktober 2012

Creatures of the dark.

One of my favourite things to do when i'm out of inspiration is searching for and making interesting brushes. This time i found some that i already made long ago. Just to change the way i usually start drawing, i started off with a black background and so the white followed naturally. Before i knew it i was doing dark creatures again, it's definitely one of the most pleasant subjects to draw, with or without inspiration.These where done with the brushes i found scattering them all over the page, then trying to find recognizable shapes and turning those into beings. It's designing without thinking. 

I love winter for its clouds, i love rain for its noise and i love dark things for the warm and cozy feelings they bring along with them. I sure wish my yard had undead skeletons walking in it. I'd love to see the rain fall on their bare skulls pouring down onto their swords ending up in the dirt... I see a dead dog or cow... floating around at shoulder height...not so active, just floating... sure, in my yard. Feel free to make of it what u want. u can see the rest of em at my deviantart page HERE

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten